Muñoz - Zurita tax advisors
At Muñoz-Zurita we have highly qualified tax advisors to assist in the preparation of non-tax resident tax returns.
2019 non-tax resident tax return:
Those who must mandatorily pay the Non-Resident Income Tax (IRNR) are individuals and entities which, despite not residing in Spanish territory, have obtained income in Spain.
The IRNR is governed by Royal Legislative Decree 5/2004, of March 5, which approves the consolidated text of the Non-Resident Income Tax Law, and Royal Decree 1776/2004, of July 30, which approves the IRNR regulation.
Muñoz-Zurita brings more than 40 years of experience in tax advice. Our professionals provide specialized advice to non-tax residents who are required to pay taxes.
Non-resident natural persons in Spain will have to file the IRNR if they have obtained the following income in the country:
- Income from activities conducted in Spanish territory, including business ventures.
- Work income if derived from an activity conducted in Spain.
- Real estate returns in Spain.
- Capital gains deriving from securities issued by persons or entities residing in Spain.
- Pensions and benefits received from the State while not being a resident in Spain.
- Dividends and returns linked to participation in Spanish entities.
- Remuneration of administrators and members of the boards of directors of Spanish entities.
- Fees paid by people residing in Spain.
Muñoz-Zurita brings the best tax advisors in the country. Be sure to contact us if you want our professionals to prepare your non-resident tax return. We achieve savings in more than 80% of IRNR tax returns. More than 40,000 income statements attest to it! Come see us, we are waiting for you!