The tax setting is undergoing continuous transformation, which requires detailed planning and analysis of applications and adaptations. For that matter, we take into account all current aspects of taxation and the economy, covering the full range of benefits in the field of tax advice.
Tax advisory services
- Tax advice and information through newsletters and monthly information bulletins.
- Specific and ad-hoc advice to management and administrative staff, through special purpose reports, personal and telephone interviews, videoconferencing and email.
- Defense and professional assistance before any tax requirements or reviews requested to the company, as well as study and processing of possible administrative appeals.
- Calculation, review, settlement and processing of tax returns, both indirect and direct taxation, filed by the company monthly, quarterly or annually.
- Review and, where appropriate, tax accounting corrections based on the forms and data provided by the company.
- Preparation of year-end close with information from the first three quarters and preparation of an annual forecasting report to analyze the evolution of the company and its possible bottom line.
- Year-end accounting close, including preparation of the balance sheet and profit and loss account and the subsequent calculation and processing of the corresponding filing of Corporate Tax returns.
- Study, preparation, calculation and processing of income and wealth tax returns.
- Any other tax management services related to the legal obligations of the company.